Monday, September 6, 2010

oh snap

Sunday March 7,2010 "Chantel, even though it is NOT a good place to be in, there's nothing that I can do for you. It has to be you that makes your own realizations and decisions on things. But I honestly believe that one day soon you will 'wake up' and change your views on it again. A charming, amazing guy that you deserve is going to make you fall hard and fast and you'll open up to marriage again...."

Wellllllll Bishop, it may have started to progress to happen a little bit more the last couple of days! In my first ward, I had a little day dream. In my second ward, my insides literally melted and became really warm. It's like I could literally feel a little bit of my monsterous wall caving down.


Hope everybody else had the incredible Sunday that I did! I'm glad I wrote about meetings with my Bishop, even if it does just prove that he's always right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment