Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear Summer

Dear Summer,
I am sorry to inform you of this but you have officially been replaced. Don't get me wrong, I have LOVED our time together! The trips to the lake, the laying out for endless hours, shorts and tanktops, warm warm warm nights, bikinis and coverups and the countless pairs of sandles. Not to mention roadtrips, a lack of school and barbeques.

But I'm ready to move on now. I'm ready for sweaters and jeans. I long for that time of night where the air is warm, but almost crispy cause it has a certain edge of chill to it. I look up at the mountains and in the canyon, and am ESTATIC about the leaves changing colors to red and orange. Football season has returned. I know you may not believe me, but I am actually really enjoying school for the first time in a long time.

There's a lot coming up in fall! Football games, General Conference, weddings, B.O.B. concert, Dom's bridal shower, Hil turns 21, I turn 21, Halloween in Logan, missionary's coming home, Sunday dinners, carving pumpkins and probably another roadtrip to Geezy. I am soooo excited! I'm ready for all of it!

So Summer, it's been great but like I said, I'm ready to move on. For the first time in 3 years, I am going to be able to enjoy fall at it's fullest. Have a good couple months and I'll be seeing you soon enough.

Love, Chantel


No comments:

Post a Comment