Sunday, September 25, 2011

phenominal Friday

Last Friday was beyond insane. Thursday I took a "mental health day" and ditched class to get a ton of MUCH needed errands done. I got a huuuuuuge to-do list done and it felt great. Then I went to work for sixteen hours. I was getting off at 7am and at 730 am we were meeting at the Y trailhead to do a little early morning hiking. After that I went home and made breakfast and then booked it to 3 hours of class. Kezy and I took a quick roadtrip to Payson to see grandma at the hospital. 10 minute shower and 2 minutes on makeup and it was out the door with Michelle and Lorna to get food and meet up with the boys at the BYU game. GREAT game! Love that football season is in full swing. After the game it was time for letting alllll of Provo know who won, pizza and a great chat with Michelle. After 47 hours it was time for bed.

And it was awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment