Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cheers to the Bishop

This is a GREAT guy! He was my Bishop this last year since January and talk about "being where you were for a reason." I was at that ward Sunday for probably the last time. It made me laugh at one point of the testimonies when one guy said he stayed at the complex to keep the Bishop because I ALMOST did the same thing and I know that's the only reason Troy is there now. He is amazing! I have seen lot of Bishop's but none that I've been able to get close to like Bishop Owen. He's a pyschologist so talk about the whole looking into your soul type of thing...he had it down! He's a great man that helped me through a lot and helped me come to peace with things that were years and years ago. The Lord really does hand pick the people that look out for us.


yes I creeped and got the picture off his facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment