Tuesday, September 6, 2011

mine is better...

Why is my best friend better than yours?...

cause he goes to Applebees on karaoke nights

cause he doesn't get super mad when I bring soup in the Jeep

cause he randomly brings me Magelby's for breakfast

cause even though it'll frustrate him, he's never mad when I'm late

cause he doesn't know how to handle drama and freaks when some is thrown his way

cause everyone that meets him, instantly likes him

cause sometimes he'll say "No country" but let me play it anyways

cause he'll drive 3 hours to go to a wedding that he doesn't know

cause at the wedding he'll never complain and not get mad that I get caught up catching up

cause he'll talk to people even when he doesn't know anyone

cause even though he kinda hates pictures, he'll still take them

cause he talks me into doing things I know are good

cause Tanner is the besssssst

1 comment: