Monday, August 22, 2011

DSC visits

Right now I'm in the library. Weird right? Even weirder fact is that I'm at the DSC library. Dixie State College...I didn't even go here when I was a student! BUT when you come to visit and your last day is their first day, there are compromises to make ;)

So many memories being back down here! Like, INSANE! Especially since it's the first day of fall 2011 semester and it was just 3 years ago that I had just moved down here and had no idea where my life was about to go. Good freakin times! Every where I go in this town, we have memories there! So so so much happened and I grew and changed and fell in love and had my heart broken and nearly lived and should have died and went through an incredible number of "firsts" that St. George will always have a little place in my heart, even with how much it's changed everytime I come back. I learned a new way of living down here.

It's time to get a Mt. Dew, meet up with Pier and go visit our buddy Jared before we hit the lake. I don't want to go home back to real life, and I always have a hard time leaving St. George anyways. But ALWAYS fun to come back!

and yes I flipped off the fountain on my way past it! That's one St. George day I don't care to re-live....

see you in 24 Provo! (and yes I was in the library a whole 15 minutes and didn't get kicked out! A Dixie State first for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment