Sunday, April 4, 2010

Christina Satu Izatt...

Soooo... this is a little late but Christina Satu Izatt turned 20 this last Tuesday! WOOHOO! Here's some of the things that I think of when I think of this girl....

I think of seeing you at Jon's farewell and how you left really fast at the end?...
....then we saw you 30 minutes later at KIRK's and you had totally showered and gotten re-ready!
I think of our countless trips to Macaroni Grill
I think of the first night we hung out so randomly and how we found this great picture taking spot
I think of giving these boys hell
I think of when we found out we had 40 freshman visits to do! Little did we know we'd get lost in SPANISH FORK and see a man riding a lawn mower to walk his dog
I think of how pissed Mike got that you let me drive your car instead of him
I think of giving dear ol' Ben hell! From toileting papering the inside of his house, to mean texts, to kicking the sensor on his garage door closer, to forking his back yard.
I think of when you hit the tree outside Mike's house!
I think of how we're twin lurps and how funny you thought it was that I drove with my arm out my window the way that I did...
I think of Med Tech..and all that that implies! hahaha
I think of the sweetest balloon bouquet ever when I turned 18!
I think of Ben being a party killer of our fire up the canyon
I think of sports games...state football to be exact!
I think of you and Jess stalking me and Kahea
I think of birthday dinners and making Jess mad with all the pictures we take
I think of elections assembly :) And the CRAZZZZZY year of Stu Gov to follow
I think of how we thought it was a good idea to jump on the tramp after PROM and I ended up ripping my dress
I think of the photoshoot us 3 had for 20 minutes after we finished dinner
I think of the New Year's Eve where we went with the boys and CJ ended up giving me a bloody nose
I think of California and how hilarious it was when you had to copy me in curses, the wind almost blowing the car over going to Cheesecake Factory and of COURSE..."We are sooo thankful we were able to take this trip with our best friends!" ( I will never forget how hilarious that was! hahaha)
I think of when I found out that it was ME that read names at graduation and you made me practice saying yours because "It's pretty if you say it right, but you're just saying it awkward!"
I think of how we tried to freeze 1800 otter pops in only 3 hours
I think of how hilarious DC was
I think of how we slept on the floor of the metro station our first night in DC

Seriously there is so much more! I think of how you had never had mac and cheese and you pulled the butter out as soon as I looked away. I think of F words in the student parking lot. I think of our drives. I think of us venting about how crazy our parents were. I think of all the stories we've had about stupid boys. I think of "the breakdown" before the missionaries started to leave. Mostly though I think about how we have DEFINETYL had our rough patches and hard times and how I'm extremely grateful that you're not only still in my life, but one of my best friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Welcome to the 20 club! :)

Love yaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment