Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nicoley Sue

I don't think I ever had more of a love/hate relationship with somebody more than I have with Nicole Erin Wait. I freakin LOVE this girl to death! Once again I'm late, but HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY my dear! Love ya lots! These are some of dear Nicoley's qualities...

Nicole is very patient. 90% of the time, we're all late to our "lunch dates" but she just sits and waits for our table and doesn't give us too much crap when we finally show up.
She's an extremely moral person. Her eyes (used to be) extremely pure and has great values.
She's a great driver! If we're stuck in traffic for over 3 hours, she will stratigically park her car so that people will have to drive off road on the mountain to get around us. This is the closest that she will ever come to drinking :) She has such high values and standards
She's got a GREAT sense of humor and always put up with our jokes about her failing in CNA class
She doesn't care when I do embarrasing things like trying to try my hair by sticking my head out the window
She's a great performer when we decide to give random concerts in the back of Madi's car
The fact that she took the CNA test.....better late than never ;)
She has a great taste in food!
She knows how to say things without hurting people's feelings "I think you may be driving on the wrong side of the median..."
She always seems to be in jeans when we're in shorts, and in shorts when we're in jeans. But she looks great all the same
She has a great taste in music and is always so excited when we let her ride up in the front with us

She's always down for taking pictures, even for no reason at all

"Okay sweet guys I'll just STAY HOME!"
The night that we were playing super mario and she was convinced nobody could beat her, and yet it was HER that didn't win a single game
"Hey look let's go sit on that rock!"
"Wow....WOOOOOW!" hahaha enough said
She is a b-e-a-utiful girl!
....and did I mention cheerful?
"I LOOOOVE this song!" She has great taste in music
She's a trooper and always has my back! Even for things like coming to Haunted Forest when she didn't want to to help me out of an awkward moment :)
"Let's keep a tally of how many texts I get on this whole trip." "Nicole we aren't gonna need a tally, all we need is a hand!"
She was my "time makeup" buddy at MATC. Seriously I would not have gotten through that class without her! SUUUCH a hilarious time every single day! When we went that is....
I feel like it's impossible to have a single conversation with her when I don't start laughing at some point
"Cmere!" The signature Nicole phrase
Like I said before, we had a LOT of ups and downs when we were first becoming friends but we have definetly come a long way. She's been there for me whenever I needed her and we've had so many laughs along the way! You're a great person Nicky dear and I hope you have a great year!
























No comments:

Post a Comment