Monday, April 26, 2010

epiphany!

Today was a gorgeous day! Perfect spring time weather. I went and laid out but something came up while I was out there that put me in a not so good mood. I had a feeling that I already knew exactly where I needed to go but I was trying to fight it so I drove around for a little while first, blasting my "angry music" to keep all emotions away from me. Everytime a cute or slow song came on I was quick to switch it back over to Daughtry, All American Rejects or The Veronicas until I suddenly found myself clear out past Washington Fields. I finally cracked and went....

...to THIS gorgeous place! Why was I fighting it? Because I knew as soon as I walked into the grounds my anger would melt and suddenly I'd be forced to face the issues. Yeah don't worry I was quickly crying too which was another reason to steer clear. Feel free to say I told ya so..
Yes I'm a creeper and was spying on this couple. Yes they were the ones that started the water works


I know this probably doesn't make any sense to most people but the person it's "for" knows exactly what I'm talking about. And yes you're right...whether for good or for bad this has changed everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment