Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MVP's

Sooo...it's safe to say that I have definetly gotten way behind on my whole weekly "MVP" thing. BUT they were a success! I've noticed a difference in the way that I was seeing people and what I thought of them so it was a good little experiement. Even though I'm not really doing it anymore, there are a few people that I really need to give some shout outs to that have helped me a lot lately.


#1- Medical coordinator at work. Did you know that they have tissues with vicks vapor rub made right into them?! Yeah, neither did I! However, after being at work at 6 am to work the morning shift and sick out of my mind, it was a huge comfort to have her show up and give me free reign to her beautiful box of tissues that FINALLY let me breathe! Even though I was way close to finally getting to go home, it changed my whole day.
#2-Random girl in front of me at church that I have never seen before. I haven't been to my ward for a little while but Sunday I made the effort to go. I was late. And then in the middle of the Sacrament I had to get up and go out in the hall to continue coughing my lungs up. When I had to walk down the asile YET AGAIN to go back in, I was a little bit embarrased and felt more like a walk of shame even though nobody probably even noticed. I sit down and start to feel like I have to cough AGAIN! Seriously? This has been going on for like 2 weeks now, it's time to end. I'm starting to plan out my escape route and tell my roommate bye when this girl turns around and hands me stuff to suck on to help. And just a funny smile like "Yeah I know how that goes!" Thanks for saving me my walk of shame once again.
#3-Tinkie Winkie. Tink. Fairygirl. Shortfry. Fun-size. Hillary. I don't even know where to start about this girl! I met her last spring semester and she quickly became one of my very close friends. At this point she's one of the few people I trust completly and tell everything to. Sorry about that Tink! I know you probably get sick of hearing all of the stories and rantings and school crap and family stuff and crazy days at work, but know that I honestly really do appreciate it and it means the world to me. She is never judgmental, one of the nicest people I know, hilarious sense of humor, cute sense of fashion, family and friend oriented and all around good person that is an incredible example to me. Truth be told I miss ya...and that my dear is no lie! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment