Saturday, March 6, 2010

MVP

BRIEZY BRIE!

Everybody meet Miss Brie. I met her about 2 months ago when I moved back down here. She's one of my "random" roommates that I started out Spring semester with but now she is one of my best friends! I had heard a lot about her, the biggest thing being how nice she always is. That is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Brie is hands down the nicest and most genuine person I have ever met. When she asks you questions she actually cares. She has my back through everything. I LOOOOOVE listening to her music and all the fun songs she finds from I don't even know where! We're on the same page with so many things in life right now so I always feel like I can go to her and talk to her about absolutly anything! She always has the perfect balance between when I need her to reply, and when I need to just talk. Brie is a blast to hang out, even on the nights when we just go to the clubhouse to do laundry and work out. Thanks for everything my favorite roomie! :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment