Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Hey God, it's me...

I know I said that I would do better, but I'm still working on it. Today was a great day! As was last night. Thank you for giving me the family that I have and for finally becoming close with them. I know you've told me before that I need them and I tried to deny it, but I'm working on it and starting to really believe you on that. I don't know any guys better than my dad and brothers. Jake included. I LOVE them! Thanks for giving me my sisters. "Sisters by chance, friends by choice right?

Thank you for always having the perfect timing. That letter yesterday made me bawl but it could not have been more needed and more perfect! Even though it was only for a couple minutes, thanks for the chat with Veronica. She is hilarious no matter what we're talking about. Thanks for having Casey call. I love that guy! That was another needed conversation.

I'm glad that I'm learning more and more about why certain things happen in life. I know that I don't express it, but I truly am very grateful for the trials in my life. I'm also thankful for the good things in life and being able to see just how great they truly are.

Thank you for prompting me to move where I've moved and do what I've done. I see more and more everyday why I have certain people in my life, and why I DON'T have certain people in my life. Thank you for putting me in the position to be able to meet them.

Thank you for Brie and Ericka! They are the greatest and have taught me SOOO much! Not to mention them inspiring me to always be better and keep progressing on things.

Church today was amazing! For the first time, I actually didn't want it to end. Thanks for prompting me to bear my testimony. I think I really needed that. Thanks for everything else that you already know about what happened :)

I'm going to get some sleep now. Thanks for everything though and I promise I really am trying to be better at not messing things up in my life. Like we said earlier...the important thing is to TRY to do my BEST to be BETTER. I love you!


Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment