Wednesday, March 16, 2011

literally a LOL

Jess and I were planning on going to see Clayton speak at 10 and Sarah at 11. Tanner was possibly going with us. He failed to mention that he himself was speaking at 1 that day. I'm sure he thought that he got away with it until Kirk text me and asked me if I was going. Needless to say, we were dressed and flew over there just as he was standing up to speak. And the look on his face to see us there in (nearly) the front row...laugh out loud.

A while back I was at this "Women of the Mountains" Conference for a class. There was a really cute guy that sat by me in the human trafficing lecture. We slowly bonded through our "That's awful!" "Wow!" and "Oh my gosh" comments we made under our breaths through out it. It was super interesting, but got old and tedious. With 10 minutes left, I was ready to go and he was ready for gum. He pulled a piece out for himself and motioned to me to see if I wanted some. You know that thing everyone does when they already have some but apparently feel the need to really prove it and roll it up to their teeth, pull their lips back and show the offer-er that you clearly already have some there? I attempted to do that at the same time that I went to let out a sigh. Yes, I full on spit my gum right into this poor guy's face. Naturally my first response at my embarrasment and slight humiliation?...laugh out loud.

A massacre is women and children without guns. This was grown, fully loaded men going out and looking for a fight that got blown away. Here in reality we call that a straight up ass-whoopin!...laugh out loud.

These warriors had Michael Jordan hang time and Jacki Chan moves. Tell me you wouldn't be scared to see them poppin over your hay wagon!...laugh out loud.

"You have no idea just how many times I'll have a young man come to me and 'President I don't understand! I know that this is the girl I'm supposed to marry but she just doesn't feel the same way!' To one young man I couldn't take it anymore and felt it was time to tell him the truth. I said 'Brother did you ever think that that may be the Lord's way of telling you 'Hey if you think you can pull it off, BE MY GUEST!'...laugh out loud.

Actual line walking behind 2 guys at school: "Dude just let it go! If she hasn't deleted you on facebook yet then you're totally fine! You could still have a chance."...laugh out loud

No comments:

Post a Comment