Thursday, March 10, 2011

the good life

This week has been lonnnnnnnnng and crazy! So naturally a quick little visit to dear ol' Sarah was due today. There were no tears. There was no fighting. There was a smile and an "I am proud of you" and it was pretty much amazing.

Spring Break is in 6 days and HELLO California! Yes I laugh out loud (literally) every time that I think about it, but hey....I thrive on this right? It's pretty much the essence of my life and I always have some good stories.

I had one of the best weekends that I've had in a long time: meeting Elder Cook twice, game night at Claytons, funniest game of curses that has ever been played in the history of the world, dance party, small catch up with Roni, Jazz game, on the jumbotron 4 times, 14th row, overtime, high five from CJ Miles and Harris, caught a T-Shirt and a mini basketball, singing for the CES fireside, laughing with awesome Ammon (come into my life again por favor) and little bonding with the roomies and Ryne (which let's face it...he's our male mate)

I got a blessing Sunday night. One of the things that stood out to me was when Dave said "God is always with you and aware of your trials and concerns, even when you don't feel that He is." I have tried to keep this in mind all week and it's made a big difference.

Went hot tubing with Mark and he parked me in a huge puddle. Jumping out into 5 inches of rain and freezing my feet and soaking my sweats...quite comical actually.

I have one of the funniest history teachers ever! Like, I'm pretty sure that coming soon there will be a post about just his funny little quotes. He makes me take more notes than any other class but he is hilarious.

I saw Spencer last week. Best talk ever. I saw him again today (me looking homeless as always) and he gave me a hug and said I looked cute. I'm still wondering why I didn't marry that boy...

Keznee is kinda sensitive. She REALLY doesn't like to be laughed at. So when me and Ashlee busted up only a few inches from her while she picked her nose with the funniest expression, she did not appreciate it. She burst into tears and I felt awful but I loved how cuddly she instantly became.

If you are yet to experience the "awesome-ness" of Sweet Tooth Fairy...you need to look into it ASAP! In the words of my mother "If you were to stop buying those little cakebites, you would already have your student loans paid off!" Probably a true story.

The other week when I worked 68 hours, I obviously had a little bit of a priority switch. Such as...it may or may not have been about 4 days since I had washed my hair. My first day off in 9 days, I showered (and washed my hair) before going to class. Josh sat up as soon as I walked in and was beaming: "Well look who doesn't look homeless anymore!" I laughed and claimed that I never had: "I just didn't have time to wash my hair for a couple days!" He thought this was the funniest thing he'd heard all year I guess cause he was near dying. "Like I said...homeless!" Love that boy! He makes that class so fun to go to!

I have never heard somebody swear as much as Andrea does on photo lab days. Like really. I always feel bad but it really is kinda comical that at this point she still just doesn't get it and get's sooooo upset about it.

Christina Izatt is awesome. And girl if you're reading this, I am so happy and excited and proud of/for you! They aren't gonna know what hit them, but they are going to LOVE you! Almost as much as I do :)

After all week of "tomorrow is gonna be better and I'll be in a better mood!" It actually happened today :) Life was not only good today..it was great! :) And that awesome sunshine sure didn't hurt at all...

HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment