Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just what the doctor ordered!

So for the last 5 days I was able to go home for a little while...it was AWESOME! I was going up for my friends wedding, then I wasn't going, then I decided to go again and I'm SOO happy that I did! I was frustrated with a lot of things and life wasn't exactly going as well as I wanted it to be, so it was nice to kinda get away for a little while. It ended up being even better than I expected and it was exactly what I needed as a little break! Here's some of what happened...

FINALLY wrote missionaries back for the first time in 6 months! Sorry about that boys!
Dom and Losi! I met him down here at Jessica's wedding but not for very long and we didn't really do anything so it was nice to get to meet him "for real" and of course I always love getting to see Dom! They are such an adorable couple!
J-Farns! She is such a good friend to me and everytime I talk to her, I feel like she puts things into better perspective for me! "So...we're doing in but being nice? THAT"S NEW FOR US!" I had to crop out what was going on in the rest of the picture but just know that it was a really fun night! lol
Keznee turned 6 months! I freakin love this little girl and I do more and more everytime I see her again. I not only heard her laugh for the first time, but got her going hysterically! These overalls were so cute but they wouldn't stay on her shoulders for the life of her! LOVE YOU KEZY GIRL!

Roni, Lavi and me bowling at Fat Cats! Roni and me both won out of our lanes! Not only did we break 100 (which NEVER happens for me!), she got 114 and I got 120! And of course...a GREAT NIGHT!
Princess Roni...my colored sister! haha It's ALWAYS fun when Veronica's there and she cracks me up, especially when she's venting or kinda making fun of somebody. We went to Sconecutter and she was putting a drop of ketchup on each individual bite of her fries so we thought it was funny...sorry Ron but I had to!
Pesi and Dom! And the stupid pita sandwich. We sat there laughing and talking for so long that the worker came over and kicked us out. Before this we'd gone to sports night where we were graced with a quick appearance by Ms. Ashlyn Unga, but she was gone before we got a picture. "Well hello! Happy Halloween Dom!" haha
Kez and grandpa G. We took a quick trip down to pick up Kimber and figure things out with her so Kez, Ash and me stopped there while Jake went to meet up. Both grandma AND grandpa had work done on their knees this week so they were on recovery. Grandpa is always so cute with Kez! I didn't put it up, but there's the funniest picture of him comparing his bruised, scared and bandaged knee to Kez's little tiny white one. "Let's get a picture of the old AND the new!"
Like any other weekend, there were other people that I didn't get to see and some I WISH I didn't see, but overall it was great! I love that I got to see everybody and hangout again for more than just a quick overnight trip. Now onto my 6 math assignments I should have done....
LOVE YOU ALL!








No comments:

Post a Comment