Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I still miss you!..."

...I miss you picking me up... I miss texting you... "Okay you can't just leave me in there like that!"...I miss you freaking out when you drive... I miss traveling with you... I miss you hiding in my room to avoid crazy parents... I miss going to Panda Express... I miss you laughing hard and making ME laugh even harder... I miss you scaring little kids..."Why are you sad? It's a celebration!"... I miss going to Pier 49..."Cool Jess! You can go shave your BACK now!"...I miss you trying to hide your itunes password from me and Jess...I miss you being awkward with parents...I miss you randomly showing up at my house...I miss you letting me drive your car...I miss those moments when you'd catch my eye after someobdy said something stupid and just CRACKING up about it...I miss you surprising me with breakfast...I miss swim/pizza parties..."You don't understand okay! I was in an accident! A real accident!"...I miss you being mad at me for always being late...I miss you always giving me your coat because I'd never take mine...I miss going to Krispy Kreme...I miss you always randomly paying for me...I miss being out all night just driving around...I miss driving all the way to Heber just to get ice cream and drive back..."You never listen to me! SIT DOWN!"....I miss how funny it is when you'd get mad...I miss you sucking up to my mom...I miss you dancing EVERRRRY time you'd hear music...I miss our Walmart runs that were an everyday occurance..."No crying!"...I miss you always burning me CD'S...I miss our Wendy's runs...I miss going to get rainbow sherbert and then you sitting there and making fun of me the whole time I ate it...I miss you taking pictures with me all the time..."Okay...that's a grouch point. You only get 5 grouch points and then you're an UBER grouch!"...I miss how respectful you are...I miss you sucking up to authority...I miss you going to stupid movies with me that nobody else wants to see...I miss going to Haunted Houses...I miss your SUPER awkward moments..."Channnnnnn"....I miss you always helping me carry my stuff...I miss how good you always made me feel...

1 comment:

  1. you are more than half way there girl!
    i know he misses you toooo.
    and so do i.
    love you

    ReplyDelete