Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ex.hausted

You know that point where you feel like you need to eat everything in sight, alllll the time? Or when you're at the grocery store and things like popcorn dipped in frosting starts to sound amazing? (Don't judge....it's good!) You're sitting in class and you realize that seven minutes have gone by but you literally have no idea what was just said? When you're sitting there and catch yourself making a list of all the fun things you want to do or would rather be doing? I hate that I find myself debating if I should go to the library and work on a paper/assignment or wash my hair or sleep for an hour before I work all night. But naturally there's never time to do all three! Maybe you've had that point where it seems like there are six different heartbeats in your head all at once. Or my personal favorite....you make a list of all the school things you need to get done and instantly you realize that you're in GREAT need of a nap? And once you're in that bed, there is not enough energy in the world to get you out of it.


Hello end of semester! How I have dreaded the days....

No comments:

Post a Comment