Wednesday, November 2, 2011

school was ROUGH last week!

One day, I felt sick all morning and couldn't really get out of bed. I had a test and so I finally dragged myself out and headed over to school. Just the day before, Nicole and I had been texting about how the new shuttle buses looked nice...let's just say I put them to the ultimate test. I curled up in the back seat, wishing I was still in bed, and the next thing I knew it one hour and 37 minutes later. And there I was...asleep riding the shuttle bus. Those babies are smooth!

A different day, I went to my math class after chugging my typical Mt. Dew. I ran out to the bathroom about halfway through. Keep in mind that my math class is in the education building which used to be an elementary school, meaning that the bathrooms were built for little people. I may or may not have screamed (yes..screamed) when I felt like I was "falling" for too long. A lady outside my stall asked if I was okay. I just said yes and felt too stupid to explain. However that didn't stop me from hysterical laughter the whole time I was in the bathroom.

I almost got hit by a car. Like for reals. And I fully admit that it was my fault. I was on the phone and I even told my friend "This car is going really fast" and then right after I stepped off the curb. Not sure what I was thinking on that one. Like really. I'm not even mad that they honked and flipped me off.

On yet ANOTHER rough day, I went into the wrong class. I went to my Tuesday noon class on Monday at noon. This was my day of not feeling well and wishing that I was still in St. George so I sat there for a good 20 minutes before the kid next to me asked how I was just barely adding the class. It was at this point that I finally realized I was wrong. Cue that hysterical laughter again. I said "Oops" and got out of there as fast as I could.

I understand how you feel little guy! Needless to say though, I am DEFINETLY going to pay a little bit better attention at school for now on. Cause last week was just rough!

No comments:

Post a Comment