Tuesday, July 19, 2011

graveyard

I'm pretty stoked to say that depression stage is officially over :) Halle-freakin-lujah! (Or however you spell it) Tough tough tough times there for awhile but I think it's safe to say that the worst is over for now. I realized this week that there's a lot of things I LOVE that I'd kinda forgotten about in my self-pity, wallowing phase of the summer. I had a couple REALLY good wake up calls that were good for getting my life back on track a little bit and me back to being me.



These are a few of my favorite things:


back rubs


sunsets


hiking (especially by myself)


new music on itunes


driving really fast


being inside wearing sweats during the rain


Tanner bringing over Magelby's breakfast


concerts


cowboys at the rodeos


dressing up


reading conference talks


laughing so hard I spit my frosty everywhere


funny texts


random road trip with Drew


almost all the missionary's coming home


watching my friends do well


Mt. Dew never fails me


boating with the Logan Ladies


waking up and being so comfortable I don't move


sunglasses and windows down


Jaxon when he laughs really hard






I have a TON to catch up on with everything that's happened lately. Life is moving faster than ever before and it's nearly impossible to stay caught up on everything. Right now I'm just taking everything in the best I can and am working at getting back on track in life. For now...life is good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment