Thursday, June 23, 2011

Briezy B

"comfort" "empathy" "understanding" "friend" "genuine" "sincere"

These words have changed a lot to me over the years. Some days I hate facebook and blogging with a passion. I hate that somebody doesn't even have to have a conversation with you, or even see you and yet they can still know what's going on in your life. Good thing we have status updates and pictures...I won't ever have to plan a reunion because everything I need to know from somebody I can find by hanging around their page for an hour and be set to go. No conversation needed.

And yet we continue to do it. Because sometimes no matter how pathetic or lame it is, it's nice to know that at least somebody has an idea of what's going on for us. Whether we're frustrated and annoyed or not...sometimes that's enough.

I had an "accidental" run-in with this girl this week. Just what I needed! This time last year we were living together in Geezy and having so much fun! I love Brie with all my heart. We were hands down supposed to live with each other and I'm so happy she came into my life the time/way that she did. She redefined all of these words for me. You know those people that you think back on and know they were a "turning point" for you? Brie Gutzman was easily one of them.






Thanks for still listening and making me feel better! And for caring because you care..not because you heard or saw something or wanted to be on the "in".


"You da you da BEST!"

1 comment:

  1. what cute posts about your friends! they are so sweet seriously. there's nothing better than a good friend! you never updated about if your mission call came or not? where are you going and when!?

    ReplyDelete