Wednesday, May 18, 2011

dia de me madre

To the mom that went to everyone of my volleyball and basketball games for over 7 years.

To the mom that woke me up everyday to make sure I made it to school.

To the mom that woke herself up everyday to make breakfast for us.

To the mom that made me to go church for all 18 years before moving out.

To the mom that was always home for dinner.

To the mom that is the most die-hard BYU fan I have ever met.

To the mom that stayed up all night while 4 of the 5 kids were throwing up.






To the mom that has been my number one fan my whole life.

To the mom that has believed in me and made me believe in myself.

To the mom that has stood behind me through all of my crazy plans and antics and lifestyles and travels no matter what.

To the mom that taught me the importance of self-confidence and standing up for myself.

To the mom that I love and owe so much to...


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!











No comments:

Post a Comment