Monday, April 11, 2011

to-do and be done

Only Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and 12 hours and:
-Calling Dr. Holmes

-Calling Dr. Marshall

-Email Jonny boy

-Write Taylor

-Meeting with bishop

-3 days of work

-7 hours in photo lab

-4 pictures fully mounted and critiqued

-Math assignment "checked" email

-5 math assignments for the week (not to count catch up)

-Library appeal form

-Cove Fort books

-Mounain Meadow Massacre books

-First (yes first) 10 anatomy/physiology quizes

-Pick up take home test for math

-Plan out bill payments schedule

-Type and print history notes

-History flashcards

-Develope 4 rolls of film and do contact sheets

-1 month (yes month) of laundry

-Clean out car

-Clean bathroom

-Book analytical paper

-Research paper


BUT THEN....


I'm off to my favorite little San Jorge for the weekend! So here's to a week of complete lockdown and finally finally finally cracking down on a real to do list (because this isn't even everything I have to do by end of semester) and then a few days off to play with friends and defrost in that sunshine! :)

And of course I always go down by myself so I have a good 2 1/2 hours of blasting music, singing at the top of my lungs with the windows down...who says therapy isn't cheap?!



I. Can. Not. Wait.


and in case you didn't hear...I AM going on a mission. So don't judge me when I start sluttin it up as soon as it's warm cause my days of freedom are starting to count down already!

2 comments:

  1. CHAN!!! I am so excited that you are going to go on a mission...you will be such an amazing lil missionary!!! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh!!! You are going on a mission... Congrats that is exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete