Monday, April 25, 2011

this week

April 21st-May 1st is going to be a glorious time! For starters, I am getting my hair done tomorrow for the first time since January. Yes, that would be 4 months! New record? I think yes. My nails will finally be painted. MY FINALS WILL BE DONE! My hand will no longer smell like fixer or developer. I am going to enjoy the room and bathroom that I spent 3 hours cleaning (probably even take a bath with the jets on). I am getting a schedule change at work. I am planning a mini roadtrip. I am making my FUN "to do" list for the summer. I am going to start reading my choice of books. I am going to burn my past homework. I am going to play tennis with Scott and dinner with Dave. I am going to sleep more than 4 hours a night. I am going to go on a walk. I am going to say goodbye to my new Rockstar Recovery addiction. I am going to start washing my hair more than once a week.
I am going to see this boy :) Jon Hammond is finally returning to Utah tomorrow and I freakin can not wait. I was way excited to go to the airport...until I realized it'd be kinda weird and that I have finals. So tomorrow night it is :) Bring on a roadtrip and Wendy's runs!


This girl has also returned back to Utah! My China buddy and good friend I have missed so much. We probably won't be staying in a trafficking hotel, hopping on any random buses or gagging over "nasty tofu" smells in a market. We likely won't be hauling water up 5 flights of stairs. We definetly won't be singing Mulan songs along the Great Wall of China...but we will definetly be having a blast and doing some serious catch up!



I'm gonna finally write the brother that I miss mucho. Yes I'm a bad sister and haven't writtten him for awhile. In particular, it's probably time he know about the mission plans. Mexico is lucky to have him :)






I remembered this week why I didn't do finals in St. George....holy hell! And no mom, I'm not using it as my typical expression, it literally is hell to have all that stress and lists of what to get done and no personal time whatsoever. But it's such an accomplished feeling. Still not worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment