Monday, April 18, 2011

blah

Ted is the Mav man that I see on nearly a daily basis for my drink and chip fix. It's safe to say we're pretty good friends!

Ted: "Oooooh girl! You're getting juice?!"
Me: "(laughing) Yep! It has come that time again."

Ted: "No Mt. Dew at all? Not even a little one?"
Me: "Nope. Just cranberry and apple for me today."
Ted:"....you did it again didn't you? Too much go and not enough slow? You're getting sick again. I TOLD YOU you need to slow your life down."


Who needs a doctor when you've got a mav man?! Funny that he's right though. The last 2 weeks have been straight up crazy! I worked a LOT and then spent every other waking minute (which definetly out weighed the sleeping minutes) doing homework and various school crap. I poured it on last week, crossing stuff off the to-do list like crazy so I could take my little vaca to St. George. And of course....played ALLLL weekend! So naturally when I woke up today, there was a little man hammering at the inside of my skull behind my eyes, a tennis ball stuck in my throat, my eyelids were glued shut and someone had beat me with a bat while I slept! .....okay maybe not, but that's definetly what it felt like. Once I discovered it was raining, it was pretty near impossible to get out of bed.



Happy Monday? probably not so much this time. But it was definetly worth it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment