Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A right of passage....

About a month ago, I woke up one morning and headed down the hall towards the kitchen. Same ol' typical routine! I glanced into Tanner's room out of habit to see if he was gone, and OUT OF THE NORM, found balloons floating at the foot of his bed. Being the "slightly" curious person I am, I poked my head in for a better look. With this new view, I found a box of caramal apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (aka Heaven.). Confused, I took 1 step in to scope it out a little when I got this little thought ".....isn't Sadies coming up soon?" I knew what was going on before I even found the card asking him out :)

When we went to answer her back, I got a kick out of seeing my little brother in a new light. He wanted to make sure it was okay with the mom. He didn't want to be mean, but he wanted to "get her" at the same time. We debated for about 7 minutes over what kind of flowers to get. He hand wrote everything himself. I just love this boy! It made me think back to when Taylor went to PROM. My brothers KNOW how to treat girls and how to make them feel special and to have a good time. Brit-you would have seen these soonner but I was forbidden from fb'ing them.




(Fun fact on Tan? He ALWAYS insists on signing his wholeeeee name on everything. Even our Father's Day cards! As if some other Tanner would be anxious to wish my dad a happy father's day with the rest of his children. Love him for it though! It's a little "Tanner quality")

The balloons matching his shirt was actually a coincidence but I think it made this picture that much better! Have a blast Tanner! :) Dances are definetly one of the funnest parts of high school!
***And girls of my grade.....did I mention that he's going with Michael Buckley's little sister?! Yeah, when we were finished his mom took me and we went and had a little "Mike Talk"

2 comments:

  1. WHAAAAT? he's going out with my sister in-law. LOVE LOVE YOUNG BUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's in big trouble that young boy!!

    ReplyDelete