Monday, October 25, 2010

[Current] Soundtrack of my life...

I am the type of person that OBSESSES with music that "explains" what's going on in life at the moment! When I get new songs that just "click" with me, I will blast them continually. Sooo if you're in the mood for some new music, check some of these songs out because they are INCREDIBLE! **Slight disclaimer: they're more oriented towards the whole "life is kinda rough"/"getting rid of people" stage of life. aka a little more depressing perhaps. But they will make you feel great all the same :)

Little Miss...Sugarland
The Sky's the Limit...Jason Derulo

You Can't Break a Broken Heart...Kate Voegele
King of Anything...Sara Bareilles
Hold my Heart...Sara Bareilles
That's Beautiful to Me...Jaron and the Long Road to Love
Back to December...Taylor Swift
Near to You...Fine Frenzy
Begin Again...Colibie Cailat
I Was Here...Lady A
A LITTLE BIT STRONGER....Sara Evans (Definetly the fav: 37 plays in 12 hours)



And I got the new Taylor Swift CD at midnight along with other countless GIDDY college girls and even a few proud boys :) HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomend it to every single person.

Somebody called me tonight worried about how life was. I loved how considerate they were but it made me kinda laugh. Don't get me wrong...even with my fairly downer posts lately, life is great ! I'm in a GREAT place for me right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment