Tuesday, August 3, 2010

summer lovinnnnn

It's now the first of August. That means that summer is officially winding down. Which means that sadness is striking up. At the same time though, there's a little spark of excitment deep, deep down in the pit of my stomach. It means that classes are starting which poses the lifelong question of "Who will be in my classes?" "Who will I sit by?" "Any hot guys?" "Will I pass?" etc. It means new school clothes. It means new school supplies. Hitting those Wal-Mart shelves is comparable to a little kid in a candy store! August also means it's time for a new location for the 3rd August in a row....

I have driven this long road 5 times in the last 3 1/2 days! It's made for some looooong days but it's actually been oddly fun and I've been able to see some breathtaking sunsets! Everytime I look at a sunset, it makes me think back over the summer I've had. I don't know why but it just does! Once again, it's been an incredible 3 months. I've gone places, met new people, kept in touch, got out of my comfort zone, grew personally and just had a blassssst!

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer! Live it up my friends because it's coming to an end pretty darn quick



No comments:

Post a Comment