Friday, May 28, 2010

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS RONI!"

20 years ago on May 18th, Veronica D. Uata came into this world! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY GREATEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

I met Roni in 8th grade and as I watched her yell at a crying BOY, I was instantly scared of her! 2 years later I became good friends with her sister Dom and was able to "re-meet" Veronica and she's been one of my best friends ever since.

What's to love about Roni? Where to begin?! But the first thing that I think of when I think of Roni, is loyalty. She will have your back, NO MATTER WHAT! She stands up for her friends and defends them through everything. Veronica has been there for me through thick and DEFINETLY thin! I can't even count how many times I've called or gone to her crying and she's always been so patient and helped talk me through whatever was going on.

Thanks for everything you've always done for me Roni! Even though I don't always show it the best, you truly do mean the world to me! I'm proud to have you as my "colored" sister! :) I love you!













No comments:

Post a Comment