Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear Ash:
I'm sorry that this is so late! I know that your birthday was back on May 28th, but I'm a natural procrastinator and things have been crazy! HAPPY 26th! Wow! I still remember when you turned 16! Like killing the deer on your way to drivers ed? ;)

I think that you're an incredible person! I know that we've not always been the closest of sisters but you should know that I really do look up to you A LOT! You are such a huge example in my life!

You are such a great mom to Kezy and your relationship with Jake has had a huge impact on me. Thank you for setting the example of what kind of guy to marry. Thanks for all the "older sister advice" you've given me! I always laugh when I think of that day I went to your work party with you and you said "There's nothing wrong with tanktops and short shorts. BUT you can't wear them together! That's when you look like a slut." :) Thank you for never getting mad at me for the late night calls and texts. Thanks for always covering me when I forgot my wallet or didn't have money but didn't want to be left out. Which we all know was a loooooooot!

Your example of faith astounds me. I have so respect for you for the way that you've handled and dealt with everything that's been thrown your way. I honestly don't know how you do it! You're incredible!

Thanks for being patient with me in every aspect. I know that we haven't always been way close but I'm so happy that we are now and that you're in my life so much more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know that it will probably be a tough year but have fun and enjoy it too. Know that I'm here for you if you ever need anything and know that I love you a ton! MUAH!








No comments:

Post a Comment