Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hot?...or not?

Sending cute texts late at night...so hot
Boys that have moved out of state....so hot
Making fun of me [not joking but actually making fun]...so not
Buying me juice when I'm sick...SO hot
Being random and spontaneous....so hot
Sending a text over and over when you know I'm at work...so not
Admitting anything medical makes you sick...so hot
PDA in UVU hallways...usually not, but occasionally SO HOT
Getting excited with me about my new nephew...so hot
Swearing and using slang allllll the time...so not
Dimples...so hot
Guy that's never had any kind of job...SO NOT
Boy that can quote a Rascal Flatts song after me...so hot
Knows where he wants to go in life and has some set goals...so hot
Excited to talk about his relationship with his sister...so hot
Smarts and dedicated to school...so hot
Random drives for a first hangout and being super comfortable...so hot
Awkward silences and you putting me down...SO NOT
Teasing in a fun way...so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment