Friday, June 11, 2010

Little Brother...Class of 2010

Dear Brother of mine, how do I put into words?
Of how much you mean to me, and what you are worth?
You've come a long way and you've been through a lot
Today, for your graduation, let me give it a shot...
When we were young our tempers and hands freely flew
We'd beat til we both were all black and blue
Mom couldn't wait for that phase to soon die
Let me apolagize now for I may start to cry!
You're one of the best as we've already known
These past 18 years really have flown!
From elementary, to middle and finally high school
You've become a great man! No longer a fool!
You are kind, you are patient
And of course also tall
I was astounded at your sportsmanship
While watching you play ball
You take care of Kezy and watch out for Tan-Man
And learned that the family is your greatest of fans
You're responsible and trustworthy and efficient too
Mom will no longer fight you to buy new school shoes!
Of course it wasn't easy and sometimes straight up hard
I'm sure you had moments where you wanted to quite
But you always stuck through it
And even txtracted a little quick wit
You're supposed to be younger but I really don't see it
You are the greatest exampleI have in my life
You're never without a smile and faith
No matter how large or scary your strife
You honor your priesthood and fight to stay worthy
You're an example to all whether you know it or not
You do what is right
Even in times you wouldn't get caught
Never be afraid of hard
And don't forget to pray
When you don't know where else to go,
I'm always a phone call away
Welcome to real life! Let the party begin
You'll laugh and you'll cry and you'll have tons of fun
Dear Brother, I love you
Times infinity and plus one






HE DID IT! And I couldn't be more proud and excited for him....CONGRATTTTTTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment