Friday, June 11, 2010

~!~!~!~!

Want to know a weird feeling? When you're baby brother turns 16! I don't know why but it's really just tripping me out for some reason! Happy late one Tan since it was back in May...better late than never though! These are the top 16 things I love about this guy:
1: He is the ONLY one who remembers when he opened the fridge and all the food flew out
2: He's an amazing dancer
3: Ever seen him with Keznee? It will melt your heart "Yeah she grabs me by the hair to suck on my nose but as long as I get a turn to hold her I don't really care"
4: He once believed Utah was in a war with Idaho over potatoes :)

5: If you ever want to play a game, CALL THIS BOY! Doesn't matter time, place, game....anything! He alwaysssss wants to play
6: Tanner stands by the Colts his Lakers NO MATTER WHAT
7: His whole life he would be the poorest of the kids but he was the first to offer to lend or give money to us
8: He's quite possibly one of the most patient people that I know
9: He goes along with his sisters obbsessive compulsive picture taking
10: He ALWAYS turns down my music when I drive him anywherrrrrre "I think it's loud enough already"
11: It is pretty close to impossible for him to ever hold a grudge
12: He's a great sport and puts up with a LOT of crap before he gets legitamately upset
13: He has always been our "go to" man. Need money? Want something from the kitchen? Carrying something heavy? Craving a back rub? Go to Tanner and he will always help out
14: Sneaky T! In high school he always knew what was going on with all of my friends
15: He's always done such a good job honoring his priesthood
16: His little phrases: "Happy are we!" "wellllll that wasn't very kind!" "And how are we today?" "I'm sorry how are you? I didn't even say hi yet"









No comments:

Post a Comment