Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Okay so I know I'm a little bit late, but China likes to hate WHATEVER I'm trying to do on the internet so this is the first time I've been able to get it to pull up. And of course nothing can ever fully work so for now we'll have to go picture-less!

Even though we don't get a long all the time, I love my mom to death!

Reasons I love my mom? The number one thing that comes to my mind about my mom is that she's supported me through EVERYTHING I've always wanted to do! I've played sports my whole life! A lot of the girls I've played with, never had any of their parents came to their games but mine would always be there! Even to the tournaments in Salt Lake that we had to wake up at 5 to drive up to. Then in high school I started to play 2 sports at once! Still, she never missed a game! Not only would she come to games but she'd ALWAYS supply me (and others on my teams) with monstorous piles of food and fruit snacks! She was there for me when I was stressing out and having break downs with student government. She was there for me with graduating and moving away from all my friends and family. She was there for me for all the trips I've taken. She was there for me when I was broke and lent me money instead of letting me fall on my face like she easily could have. Especially now, she's supported me HANDS down with my crazy move to China!

My mom always tries to help me in any way that is possible. Didn't matter if she helping pack a bag for me, gathering food for me, cutting things out...ANYTHING! With all my sports I'd always come home awnry and tired. With so much to do, my mom would have dinner ready for me, then I'd go shower and come back upstairs and she'd rub my back for a little while to try and make me feel better.

My mom has always wanted the best for me. Sometimes I got so sick of hearing the tough love crap or "I do it because I love you" but I'm seeing more and more that she really was right. I'm grateful that she taught me to work hard! She taught me to chase after things that I want. She taught me to earn my own way and do what I have to to get there.

The computer is starting to fade out and shut down so that will have to be all for now...but again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you! Thanks for all the things that you've taught me and pushing me and forcing me to be my best self! Thank you for never turning your back on me. Thanks for the many many many LAUGHS! (Becky moments!) I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment