Monday, July 27, 2009

Stacia Lynn...

Stacia is another one of the "Hurricane Crew" people. I first met her a few months ago when she came down for Josh's farewell. I found myself sitting by her again today at Ryan's farewell. I freakin love this girl! BUT, we decided today that we can no longer sit by each other at farewells. At both Josh's and Ryan's we could NOT stop laughing! Any little thing seemed to set us off. At Josh's it was a girl singing, a family in front of us and something he said that reminded us of a story he had told us earlier (which at that point he was crying, and we were all laughing hysterically). Luckily we were in the back though so not many people saw and were distracted. The worst part came later at his house when I laughed uncontrollably hard. For those of you that know me well, you know what kind of trouble and attention that brings! Today though, Stacia was singing for Ryan's so we marched clear up to the second row so that she could get up easier. BAD IDEA! When the Bishop stood up to start things we decided that we were going to do better. We were 2 lines into the opening song when we determined that this wouldn't happen. For whatever reason Stacia was having a hard time reading the words to the song, getting down the beat etc.

I loved it though because I realized that it is literally only the times that I sit by her, that I don't cry at farewells! Granted, it's not very reverent that we're shaking the whole bench with trying to keep our laughter under control, but it's a nice break from just sitting there bawling. I love her and I can't wait to see what trouble our laughing will get us in next! By the way...AMAZING job at singing today!

Shay towering over writing our notes to Ryan
Pretty much melting outside in 109 degree weather!

Sleeping on Shay's tramp the night before Josh's farewell. EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL in Hurricane was going crazy all at the same time!






After the farewell at Josh's house after everybody stopped staring at us and cleared out the backyard to go inside




1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog. Start practicing now, cuz we're gonna need regular updates when you're in China!

    ReplyDelete