Thursday, July 30, 2009

happy tears and sad tears at the same time!

ERICKA SHAUNTEL AHLEEN IS ENGAGED! Yesterday morning I woke up, ready to head off to work like any other day. Then I checked my phone and found out that one of my very best friends is going to be getting married! That's the point where the happy and sad tears began. I love this girl! She was my first roommate and my first friend in St. George. At this point she really is like a sister to me. It makes me sad because I know that I"ll be in China for the wedding, but I know it will be beautiful. I could not be more excited for her! Brett treats her the best and they are such a cute couple! I love you Er Bear! ;)

Lunch today to see the ring and hear the story with Mama Ahleen

It's a horrible picture but it is hands down one of the most GORGEOUS rings I have ever seen!


CONGRATS ER! I freakin love you! I'll be sending my love from China



1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU SHANABEE! you are so cute! i can't believe you are leaving.. (Don't start crying again.. cause then i'll start and it will be a mess all over again). So i miss you already! I will keep you updated and i am having kylie take a web cam around at the reception so you will be there. because you would be and are a bridesmaid!! LOVE YOU SHANABEE! be safe in China and be nice to short ones!! love love love you!

    ReplyDelete