Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shout-outs!

I know I already posted for today but there's 3 people that are on my mind today so I want to give them quick "shout-outs".

Elder Clayton Conley: reporting to the MTC today to serve in Korea. Such an amazing guy and going to be a great missionary!
Ashlee and Jake: going to be adding a baby to their little family! She's due in August and all of us are already pumped and ready for "it" be here. So proud of them especially for just getting sealed the start of December.

Elder Michael Alisa: also reported to the MTC today to serve in Puerto Rico. Also a great guy! We aren't as close as what we used to be but I love this guy and he is going to do a great job. (Little worked in the picture but it was taken on the plane headed back from Washington D.C.)


No comments:

Post a Comment