Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Joining the craze...

I've heard a lot of people say how fun it is to blog and that it's really catching on. Sitting here procrastinating my homework, I decided I would set one up. Here's some of the pictures of recent things:

Hiking the crack of St. George. I honestly didn't think I would fit!
Anna-Sarah-Me just about to head in

Tialei, Le'o, Dom and me. We were going ice skating and were very surprised to find monsterous snowflakes waiting for us outside

Ericka and me with the "David Archeleta" of our ward. I had to do a triple take one week to make sure it wasn't really him.


Our holiday kick of martineli's. We managed about a bottle a day for a while.
This is the second week of spring semester down here in the Sunny South. I'm loving it down here! It took me a while but now I can call it home. I love my roommates and so glad we all get along. I share a room with Ericka and you could definetly say she's my favorite. We love to laugh and both have a huge sense of humor so we get along really well. We're also the cleaners of our apartment. I love that it's been fairly warm down here lately but that makes it even harder for me to want to go to class.




No comments:

Post a Comment