Sunday, February 6, 2011

happiness

"You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough"



1. Just knowing that "my chevron" in Brigham City is getting closer, makes me instantly have to pee

2. Law and Order Marathons on Tuesday nights are delightful. But the next night when I'm working by myself and there's a fugitive on the loose..I regret watching them.

3. "Channy we can NOT stay up until 5 again this time! We can't!"

4. Something about dark, late nights with empty roads and loud music makes me feel like I'm a racecar driver.

5. Something about sunny, bright days with sunglasses and loud music makes me feel like I'm a racecar driver.

6. Andy said we parked far away, and even though we were hauling through the snow, we were laughing so hard that I swear we only walked for 2 minutes.

7. Friday I got free parking for over 4 hours because the machine was down

8. Catching up with Lauren White for the first time since December of 09 and seeing her for the first time since August

9. Spring Break is coming up...and I am DEFINETLY going somewhere! I don't know where, but somewhere.

10. There's a cute boy that walks me out to my car and gives me a big hug everytime I leave his apartment.

11. I like my roommates. And get excited when they're home.

12. I still get to go swimming and it's February

13. Hil told me at the game that my fist pump was GOOD. Definetly an improvement

14. There is no school on the 21st and once again...roadtrippin

15. Waking up to texts from people you don't expect them from

16. I did 8 hours in my photo lab last week and I stilllll didn't want to leave when we left at 10 pm
17. I text Hil at 8:15, she called at 8:30. By 1040, we were dancing it up at a party in Logan
18. I have made friends with 3 boys in my math class that crack me up on the daily. The one that sits right next to me will constantly slowly roll his head toward me with an expression that I feel the exact same about.
19. It was sunny today! So sunny that I took a drive up to Sundance and walked around taking a roll of pictures. I didn't wear a jacket and I even sat and had some hot chocolate watching people come down to go back up the lift. Wearing my all too cool shades :)
20. Troy taught me how to dive tonight. I belly-flopped on my first attempt. HARD. But after that...I think I got pretty good. Now I just need to figure out how to keep my bottoms on.
21. Jaxon throws up EVERY time I hold him! I still love "my wittle wuve" though. And I had him smiling and laughing today.
22. Big hugs from my dad
23. Laughing superrrr hard to the texts you wake up to in the morning that you know people aren't going to understand
24. I bought seven new songs on itunes that are already past 10 on the play count
25. James and I finally hung out tonight after weeks of the "let's do something sometime." I'm pretty sure he loves my roommates and they him
26. My history teacher is hilarious. He constantly says things like "You ride a motocyle?! Did you start on the motorcycle or a pedal bike? Since you started on the pedal bike but don't use it anymore, would you consider it a failure? HELL NO YOU WOULDN'T!" He uses drinking and sex references in 90 percent of our lectures and he is pure cowboyyyyyy
27. Clayton's mom finally "likes" me. And even gave me one of her valentine cookies :) And sat there joking with me in the kitchen for a little bit
28. I am constantly reminded how blessed I am to have the amazing friends that I do! And especially for Hil and Andy..always being there in the worst of my times. I can tell them anything without being judged, they know when I need to have them just listen, and we always have a blast. Even if we're killing time on the couch, watching Glee all Saturday afternoon. And let's face it...running away to them ;)
29. Ashlee called me "Chan" a couple times today and for the first time in a LONG time, we seem to be friends. I love it.
30. One of my favorite missionaries is FINALLY home from Peru! And my new favorite missionary is doing great and loving the MTC!
live. laugh. love. always.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. :) You awesome little skank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Its not the secret life of an american college student if you put it on your blog chan ;) DUH. 2. I love when I make it on your blog. it makes me blush. but dont tell anyone. its a secret.

    ReplyDelete