Sunday, December 13, 2009

My amazing "little" brother!

So I'm late OF COURSE, but I'm still using my excuse of being in China to justify things! :) What can I do when the government hates the world and shuts down the internet access?

December 4th, Taylor turned 18! WOOOOW! That's crazy to think! We have definetly come a long ways. It wasn't too long ago that Taylor was still shorter than me. Now however, he is probably 5-6 inches TALLER! That is almost as weird as the fact that he's gotten so old. With the heighth now in place, I'd say that he is just about officially the older brother, not the younger....

Taylor is an INCREDIBLE example to me! In every way shape and form he is a much better person than me. I can NOT save money, if my life depended on it! Taylor not only does save money but he paid off his own car in a matter of months, at the age of 16/17. I am late to EVERYTHING in life! Taylor is on time and early to everything. My senior year, he actually told me that he'd rather take the bus than go with me sometimes because I was always so late. Thinking back to when me and Brittany were in school together, I didn't care what time she left or if we never went at all, just as long as I didn't have to take the bus!

Taylor is one of the most responsible kids I know. For PROM last year, he took our dads truck and a bunch of fourwheelers on a trailer with a bunch of other kids and I guarantee that my dad didn't think twice about letting him take it. (I have driven that truck ONCE....when Taylor was with me ;) )

If he says that he's going to do something, he'll do it hands down and he'll do a better job than what he had promised or what was expected! I look up to this kid SOOO much! He will never know just how large of an impact he has had on my life. No matter what life throws at him, he has an attitude of "Okay what's next? Bring it on!" He's a lot better than even the friends I have that are 5 years older. I know this whole thing is rambling and all over the place, but I really can't say enough of just how much respect I have for him! He is the GREATEST!

I love you and hope that you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment